Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
      *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
      sweeping. Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

      ...don

      *
      On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM, de Champeaux Dominique
      <ddechamp71@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
      >
      > A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down
      > on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck
      > and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of
      > course the pin is definitly lost.
      >
      > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
      >
      > Dom

      *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
        Oooooo . . . now U R thinkin !

        Jeff M
        SF Bay Area Z

        <ddechamp71@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
        >
        > A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down
        > on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck
        > and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of
        > course the pin is definitly lost.
        >
        > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
        >
        > Dom

        *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

      • robertallbritton
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
          Hi Dom,

          We are happy to provide spare pins too our valued customers. Just send Rob Kluz and email: ztrack@... and he will put a couple in the mail for you.

          Best,
          -Rob(A)
          AZL

          > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
          >
          >  A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of course the pin is definitly lost.
          >
          > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
          >
          > Dom

        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
            De : Don Avila <zbarr474@...>
            À : z_scale@yahoogroups.com
            Envoyé le : Lundi 2 Janvier 2012 0h28
            Objet : Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

            *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
            sweeping.  Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

            ...don

            Thanks for the idea but it's a little bit late as our maid already spent 3 or 4 times with the vacuum cleaner since the incident... Any way Rob Kluz kindly proposed to send me a replacement pin. All the beZt and happy new year to everybody,
            Dom

          • john mui
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
              Dom, its nice to have a maid. I dont know about Don, but I dont have a maid.
              :D

              John

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                *
                *
                -- Ah, no -- no maid here. If the wife of more than 50 years thinks that I
                might think she is the maid, then I will probably find myself in WAY outer
                space.

                *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

              • Lee Barry
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                  Maid? I don't even have it MADE!!! Lee Barry, Bristol,Va.