AZL hopper truck pin

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!

       A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of course the pin is definitly lost.

      My question today: how can I get a new pin?

      Dom

    • jmui
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
        Dom, if you have a extra MTL pin, it will work. It maybe a tight fit. They
        are a little bigger then AZL's.

        John

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
          Contact Rob Kluz and he'll probably have some.Have him send it next time you order from him to keep either one of you from paying postage.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
            *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
            sweeping. Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

            ...don

            *
            On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM, de Champeaux Dominique
            <ddechamp71@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
            >
            > A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down
            > on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck
            > and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of
            > course the pin is definitly lost.
            >
            > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
            >
            > Dom

            *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

          • Jeff
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
              Oooooo . . . now U R thinkin !

              Jeff M
              SF Bay Area Z

              <ddechamp71@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
              >
              > A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down
              > on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck
              > and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of
              > course the pin is definitly lost.
              >
              > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
              >
              > Dom

              *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

            • robertallbritton
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                Hi Dom,

                We are happy to provide spare pins too our valued customers. Just send Rob Kluz and email: ztrack@... and he will put a couple in the mail for you.

                Best,
                -Rob(A)
                AZL

                > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
                >
                >  A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of course the pin is definitly lost.
                >
                > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
                >
                > Dom

              • de Champeaux Dominique
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                  De : Don Avila <zbarr474@...>
                  À : z_scale@yahoogroups.com
                  Envoyé le : Lundi 2 Janvier 2012 0h28
                  Objet : Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

                  *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
                  sweeping.  Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

                  ...don

                  Thanks for the idea but it's a little bit late as our maid already spent 3 or 4 times with the vacuum cleaner since the incident... Any way Rob Kluz kindly proposed to send me a replacement pin. All the beZt and happy new year to everybody,
                  Dom

                • john mui
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                    Dom, its nice to have a maid. I dont know about Don, but I dont have a maid.
                    :D

                    John

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                      *
                      *
                      -- Ah, no -- no maid here. If the wife of more than 50 years thinks that I
                      might think she is the maid, then I will probably find myself in WAY outer
                      space.

                      *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

                    • Lee Barry
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                        Maid? I don't even have it MADE!!! Lee Barry, Bristol,Va.