Re: [Z_Scale] collection for sale

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 1, 2012
      I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, Lee Barry

      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 1, 2012
        Will he come here to my house and clean my track?

        From: John Duino
        Date: 12/31/2011 7:59:11 PM
        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

        What?? We get to hit Loren over the head? Line forms behind Karin and me!

      • Lee Barry
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 1, 2012
          I know what you mean. I am only 65 and sometimes my right hand shakes so much I can't type or use the mouse. I am neither an acholic, swore that stuff off 40 years ago, nor am I a smoker, never used the stuff, nor a drug addict other than what is prescribed by my VA doctor. Lee Barry

          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 1, 2012
            Hey guys,

            I didn't mean to start a fire storm and get things off center. The initial
            cost just took me by surprise since I only know the system from this end and
            don't import. So with that said, I apologize for taking the attention away
            from Giorgio's efforts to dispose of his grandfather's collection. I guess
            it is a matter of us not liking certain things which we have no power or
            control over.

            The shipping costs are what they are and I accept that.

            Giorgio, I wish you every success in getting the collection sold with as
            little trouble as possible.

            All the best,
            Loren

            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 1, 2012
              Thank you Loren
              your message was such a great message to read January 1st!!So nice and polite, in Italy people sometime don't understand how to be polite in forums!!!
              Said that, now I can say that the price for 1 2 or 3 wagos it will be 25 euros with FEDEX because they fit in the 500 grams but will be trackable. If you don't want the tracking number the price will as low as 8 euros untill 2 kilos

              But, the thing that I want is find a place for my granpa's trains.
              We will talk about shipping later!!!
              Just take a look of the list i posted, if anyone need something or have questions...I am here!
              Ciao