Kronenberger Grant For Z Scale Promotions

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2011
      In January of 2007, Z scale lost a friend and promoter, Bill Kronenberger.
      Bill was a consummate promoter of Z scale, actively attending shows,
      establishing the Z-Bend Track standards, educating Z scalers and sharing his
      passion. To honor Bill’s memory, we have created the ‘Kronenberger Grant For Z
      Promotions’. The goal of this grant is to provided funds for clubs and
      individuals who are actively promoting Z scale by attending shows, events and
      functions.

      We understand that many of you have made major commitments towards the
      promotion and growth of Z scale, and we hope the funds that the grant can prov
      ide will help offset costs and encourage further involvement in shows and
      events. Grant monies will be available for such costs as travel expenses, fees,
      and layout enhancements that further the visibility and promotion of Z
      scale. To apply for a grant, please contact Rob Kluz at Ztrack Magazine.

      An application form can be found and submitted on Ztrains.com:

      http://www.ztrains.com/z-scale-news/kronenberger-grant/

      Ztrack Magazine and the sponsors will provide free of charge promotional
      media for shows and events. All requests for media should be made three to
      four weeks prior to the event.

      If you are interesting in contributing to the grant, please contact Rob for
      further information. Thank you for helping us honor Bill and his legacy.

      Please visit the Grant site page of additional information and updates:

      http://www.ztrack.com/grant/index.html

      Robert Kluz, Publisher

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd