Ztrack Magazine Specials!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29 8:53 PM
      Ztrack Magazine is excited to announce a very special offering available
      exclusively to Ztrack Magazine subscribers. Ztrack is offering two sets of AZL
      Cotton Belt GP30s! Each set contains a Cotton Belt GP30, Cotton Belt ACF
      3-bay covered hopper and a Cotton Belt caboose. The road number of the
      locomotive in set 1 is 5004. The caboose road number is 65. In set 2, the GP30 road
      number is 5007. The caboose road number is 77. The single hopper road
      number is 70198. Each set is available at a very special discounted price of
      $225.00.

      As a bonus, we are offering an exclusive runner pack of Cotton Belt ACF
      3-bay covered hoppers. The road numbers are 70179, 70181, 70190 and 70195. This
      set is available for the discounted price of $100.00.

      This is a limited edition release. Supplies are limited. Again this offer
      is only for Ztrack Magazine subscribers in good standing. To order your set,
      please visit:

      http://www.ztrack.com/offers/cottonbelt/index.html

      Not a Ztrack subscriber? Then subscribe today! We are offering a very
      special offer of free JTT trees with every subscription! Check out the offer at
      the following link:

      http://www.ztrack.com/jtt-tree-offer/index.html

      Has your subscription lapsed? Then we would love to have you back! If your
      subscription lapsed over 6 months ago, then check out this special offer:

      http://www.ztrack.com/comeback/

      Happy New Year!
      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd