AZL January 2012 New Releases!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 29, 2011
      AZL has announced two new items for January. The first release is a UP bay
      window cabooses.

      The caboose is lettered for 'North Platte Service Unit'. Two road numbers
      are available. Caboose 92002-3 is road number 400. Item 92002-4 is road
      number 401. The MSRP is $64.00.

      The second new release is CN ACF 3-bay covered hoppers. A single car and
      runner pack has been released. The runner pack is item 90318-1. The road
      numbers are 389202, 389218, 389234 and 389236. The MSRP is $119.00.

      The single car is item #91318-1. The road number is 389237. The MSRP is
      $36.00.

      AZL has re-released CP bi-level autoracks. Two runner packs and two single
      has been released. The first set is item 90206-3. The road numbers are
      542511, 542515, 542523 and 542525. The second set is item 90206-4. The road
      numbers are 542547, 542555, 542561 and 542573. The MSRP is $131.00.

      The first single car is item 91206-3. The road number is 542605. The second
      single is item 91206-4. The road number is 542637. The MSRP is $38.00.

      Note, the CP single cars are already sold out at the manufacturer. The sets
      are extremely limited.

      Images of the new releases can be found at:

      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

      There is only 1 day left to order AZL's 60' high cubes at 50% off. The high
      cubes are available in TTX, BNSF, UP, NS and CP. Order yours today!

      Happy New Year!
      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
        Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!

         A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of course the pin is definitly lost.

        My question today: how can I get a new pin?

        Dom

      • jmui
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
          Dom, if you have a extra MTL pin, it will work. It maybe a tight fit. They
          are a little bigger then AZL's.

          John

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
            Contact Rob Kluz and he'll probably have some.Have him send it next time you order from him to keep either one of you from paying postage.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
              *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
              sweeping. Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

              ...don

              *
              On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM, de Champeaux Dominique
              <ddechamp71@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
              >
              > A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down
              > on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck
              > and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of
              > course the pin is definitly lost.
              >
              > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
              >
              > Dom

              *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

            • Jeff
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
                Oooooo . . . now U R thinkin !

                Jeff M
                SF Bay Area Z

                <ddechamp71@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
                >
                > A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down
                > on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck
                > and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of
                > course the pin is definitly lost.
                >
                > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
                >
                > Dom

                *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

              • robertallbritton
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                  Hi Dom,

                  We are happy to provide spare pins too our valued customers. Just send Rob Kluz and email: ztrack@... and he will put a couple in the mail for you.

                  Best,
                  -Rob(A)
                  AZL

                  > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
                  >
                  >  A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of course the pin is definitly lost.
                  >
                  > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
                  >
                  > Dom

                • de Champeaux Dominique
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                    De : Don Avila <zbarr474@...>
                    À : z_scale@yahoogroups.com
                    Envoyé le : Lundi 2 Janvier 2012 0h28
                    Objet : Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

                    *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
                    sweeping.  Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

                    ...don

                    Thanks for the idea but it's a little bit late as our maid already spent 3 or 4 times with the vacuum cleaner since the incident... Any way Rob Kluz kindly proposed to send me a replacement pin. All the beZt and happy new year to everybody,
                    Dom

                  • john mui
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                      Dom, its nice to have a maid. I dont know about Don, but I dont have a maid.
                      :D

                      John

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                        *
                        *
                        -- Ah, no -- no maid here. If the wife of more than 50 years thinks that I
                        might think she is the maid, then I will probably find myself in WAY outer
                        space.

                        *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

                      • Lee Barry
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                          Maid? I don't even have it MADE!!! Lee Barry, Bristol,Va.