Ztrains.com: Bob Mitchell DVD Drawing!

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2011
      With Christmas and the New Year fast closing in on us, we thought this would be a great time to relax for a moment and have a free drawing for all our Ztrains friends! We recently did an online interview with master kit builder Bob Mitchell and we thought holding a free drawing for his FOS Scale Models DVD would be the perfect holiday cheer!

      Hitch up the reindeer and get over to Ztrains.com to enter! While you're there, don't forget to read the Bob Mitchell interview.

      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

      John Cubbin
      http://www.ztrains.com