RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Z bend track half end module

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 19, 2011
      Jim,

      Your modules would certainly be appreciated and a great addition. We will
      have lots of room for lots of Z.

      Looking forward to it,

      Loren

      From: mark2playz

      Date: 12/19/2011 10:15:31 AM

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Z bend track half end module

      Loren,

      I hadn't thought of that, since I'm focused on matching a prototype. But

      as you can see from David's plan it would be possible, such that the inner

      track at the right edge could be either a continuation of the inner track,

      an outer track siding, or even an exchange track. Although I must admit I'd

      have to spend some time figuring out the electrical.

      Mark