Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin Parts Quote

  • donn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
      I have a few pieces of Marklin Z track. 7 110mm straight, 5 195mm 45 degree curved, and 6 45 degree curved, don't know the length but shorter than the 195mm. They are yours if you want them, just pay for shipping from Florida.

      Donn
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/waysidejourney (art)
      http://alongthewayside.blogspot.com/ (art)
      http://modelrailroading-donn.blogspot.com/