Z Central Station free holiday banners

  • soccrdad
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
      The holiday season is upon us and the end of 2011 is near. Z Central Station would like to help the z community with more free banners!

      The free banners of course is open to the Z Scale community world-wide. If you are a Z user group and want more of a web presence, a manufacturer looking to showcase your Z scale products, or a mom & pop shop looking to increase your web sales, then PM me.

      Here are the rules.
      1. The free banners will be 140 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. The same size as the current free user group banners.

      2. You may submit a pre-designed banner, otherwise I can create a generic banner for you.

      3. Your free banner must link back to your website or email address.

      4. I will start adding banners on December 9th, 2011 and they will be removed on January 8th, 2012. You get four weeks of free banner advertising!

      5. Every banner will be displayed at the bottom of every page. I will not guarantee banner location within the page.

      6. One banner per entity.

      7. Lastly. You must email me to let me know you want a free banner. I will not create banners without your request.

      When you privately email me, attach an image for your banner, the link to your site, and contact information. Yes, I will verify any website URL or email address to confirm authenticity.

      If you have any questions, please ask!

      Happy Holidays,

      John Kellett
      Z Central Station
    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
        John,
         This is in regards to your e-mail about banners. I would like to have one of my Z layyout which was built by Jim O'Connell from July ' to Oct '1o. If you know Jims' work then you know it is museum quality, but do not know how to submit photos by e-mail, A Stony Smith was trying to help me with this as several people have asked when I was going to post pictures. I wanted to get a new 2GB memory stick to take pictures on and maybe he would help me  again. The name of mey layout is the "LZPM RR" It stands for LeeZ Po' Mans RR. Let me know. Thanx, Lee barry Bristol,Va.