Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Now HERE'S a layout !!!

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2011
      > Road Trip!!!!

      would be unfair if I tell that I'm gonig to Hamburg on January 2nd with
      my son... ;-)

      ...but then I'm living only about 40 miles away.

      This time we will do a "Behind the scenes tour":

      http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/visit/guidance/60-min/

      It is incredible how much detail they installed in places that can't be
      seen from the front of the layout.

      GreetingZ

      Uwe
    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2011
        A trip most of the rest of us here in the USofA can only dream about. Take a lot of pictures to "sell" to the rest of us, ha!!! Lee

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2011
          Hi all,
          See: http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/

          Kev

          On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > A trip most of the rest of us here in the USofA can only dream about. Take
          > a lot of pictures to "sell" to the rest of us, ha!!! Lee

          Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service