Re: [Z_Scale] Re: DCC Photo eye detection question

  • Cliff Smith
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2011
      So let me clarify, I have the reversing units installed, Digitrax AR1, already.

      Im looking for an automated way to have the switch changed so on the return trek it does not derail.

      Cliff
      SSgt USMC, Retired
      '08 TITAN
      '86 Yamaha FZX-R
      Z scale trains

      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 6, 2011
        Cliff,
        I was cleaning out my files this weekend and found just what you want: Model Railroader, Dec 2006 pg 94 - an automated reversing loop with all the details.
        Hope this helps,
        Mark