Re: [Z_Scale] Re: DCC Photo eye detection question

  • Cliff Smith
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2011
      Correct on changing the polarity for the return back on the single track.  But if I dont switch the switch manually now it will derail.  I have seen/heard about the photo eyes, and now Im all ready for that part of the electronics and DCC.

      BTW, DCC is amazing......operate several locos, switches, lights, .......from one controller as I walk around the layout (I am still wired though, not wireless).

      Cliff
      SSgt USMC, Retired
      '08 TITAN
      '86 Yamaha FZX-R
      Z scale trains

      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 6, 2011
        Cliff,
        I was cleaning out my files this weekend and found just what you want: Model Railroader, Dec 2006 pg 94 - an automated reversing loop with all the details.
        Hope this helps,
        Mark