Re: [Z_Scale] DCC Photo eye detection question

  • Cliff Smith
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2011
      Lee,
      I knew you would ask that, lol.  I just didnt want to confuse myself at that point.  I knew I had options, I just hadnt gotten that far yet, until now.

      So.......Where do I get the photo eye mechanism to work it autonomously?

      Cliff
      SSgt USMC, Retired
      '08 TITAN
      '86 Yamaha FZX-R
      Z scale trains

      From: Cliff <cliffiniraq3@...>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] DCC Photo eye detection question
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011, 12:32 PM

      Hi,
      Is there a way to incorporate a direction detector so switches know to change for a reverse loop?

      Thanks
      Cliff

    • mark2playz
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 6, 2011
        Cliff,
        I was cleaning out my files this weekend and found just what you want: Model Railroader, Dec 2006 pg 94 - an automated reversing loop with all the details.
        Hope this helps,
        Mark