DCC Photo eye detection question

  • Cliff
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi,
      Is there a way to incorporate a direction detector so switches know to change for a reverse loop?

      Thanks
      Cliff
    • mark2playz
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 6, 2011
        Cliff,
        I was cleaning out my files this weekend and found just what you want: Model Railroader, Dec 2006 pg 94 - an automated reversing loop with all the details.
        Hope this helps,
        Mark