Re: [Z_Scale]Dom- Bumpers

  • donn
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2011
      Thanks, Ed. Hadn't thought of that. Good idea.
      Donn
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/waysidejourney (art)
      http://alongthewayside.blogspot.com/ (art)
      http://modelrailroading-donn.blogspot.com/
      From: donn <donn.album@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 27, 2011, 10:28 AM

      Dom,

      Right now, I'm not into any prototype, yet. Just looking for a couple of bumpers for a layout I'm thinking of building. I'm not that much of a stickler as to even the era.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2011
        Hi all,
        I have also seen two ties/sleeper,crossed and half buried at the end
        of a spur.

        Kev

        On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:54 PM, donn <donn.album@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Thanks, Ed. Hadn't thought of that. Good idea.
        >
        > Donn
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/waysidejourney (art)
        > http://alongthewayside.blogspot.com/ (art)
        > http://modelrailroading-donn.blogspot.com/