Re: [Z_Scale] New Facebook Group for Z Scale Enthusiasts

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
      You did not include the address. Please let us know it.

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 3, 2011
        Membership request sent as well.
        Dom

        De : Linda Brownlee Ingram <wingsandwords@...>
        À : "z_scale@yahoogroups.com" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
        Envoyé le : Mercredi 2 Novembre 2011 5h05
        Objet : Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New Facebook Group for Z Scale Enthusiasts

        You are enrolled.

        Welcome!

        I LOVE your Profile Picture.  Will you please send me the jpeg file?  Thanks!

        Linda
        ,,,>^.^<,,,    A meow massages the heart and soothes the soul.