GP-35 and SD40-2 truck interchangeability

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi Guys, I'm thinking about doing a Chessie System SD-35 swapping out the GP-35trucks for the SD40-2 trucks. Can this be done? Will the SD40-2 trucks fit the GP-35Chassis? Wow if this is possible eventually I might swap the sd40-2 trucks for the GP-35trucks into a SD40-2 chassis for a GP-40-2.Thanks for any advice.Harold Grady