Re: [Z_Scale] Rare Z Scale For Sale

  • Thomas Creighton Sr
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      please send me the list thanks

      ________________________________
      From: Michael Crane <crane_alma@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, November 2, 2011 7:40:23 AM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Rare Z Scale For Sale

      Good afternoon to everyone,

      Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore
      have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some
      locomotives too.

      All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many
      hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)

      Please send me your email address if you would like a list.

      Kind regards,

      Michael.

    • MG
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        Please send me a copy

        Thank you
        Manfred

        Michael Crane wrote:
        > Good afternoon to everyone,
        >
        > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.
        >
        > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)
        >
        > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
        >
        > Kind regards,
        >
        > Michael.

      • dwolson22
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
          Good evening...can you please email me a list of your Z items? My email is dwolson22@.... Thanks.

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...> wrote:

          > Good afternoon to everyone,
          >
          > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.
          >
          > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)
          >
          > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
          >
          > Kind regards,
          >
          > Michael.

        • GRPA - ROCKIE
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...> wrote:

            > Good afternoon to everyone,
            >
            > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and
            therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but
            also have some locomotives too.

            > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I
            spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent
            to be missed :-)

            > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
            >
            > Kind regards,
            >
            > Michael.

          • Rainer Kuhn
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
              Hi Michael,
              If this is a new list please send it to me
              Thanx

              Ray