Re: [Z_Scale] Rare Z Scale For Sale

  • Henri Seynaeve
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      Please send me the list
      Hseynaeve@...
      Thanks
      Henri

      Henri Seynaeve
      IT Engineering C.O.E.
      Tel: +1 951 256-2768
      mobile +1 216 272-0872

      On Nov 2, 2011, at 6:07 AM, Rainer Kuhn <rayas911@...> wrote:

      > Hi Michael,
      > Pls send me your list
      > ryas911@...
      > Thanks
      > Ray
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Don Fedjur
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hi Mike,

        Put me on your list to send your list of Z for sale

        E-mail donfedjur@...

        Don Fedjur
        mobile phone; 760-861-5161

        Sent from my iPhone mobile office.

        On Nov 2, 2011, at 5:40 AM, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...>
        wrote:

        > Good afternoon to everyone,
        >
        > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and
        > therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons
        > but also have some locomotives too.
        >
        > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that
        > I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they
        > arent to be missed :-)
        >
        > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
        >
        > Kind regards,
        >
        > Michael.

      • Thomas Creighton Sr
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
          please send me the list thanks

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
            Please send me a copy

            Thank you
            Manfred

            Michael Crane wrote:
            > Good afternoon to everyone,
            >
            > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.
            >
            > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)
            >
            > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
            >
            > Kind regards,
            >
            > Michael.

          • dwolson22
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
              Good evening...can you please email me a list of your Z items? My email is dwolson22@.... Thanks.

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...> wrote:

              > Good afternoon to everyone,
              >
              > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.
              >
              > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)
              >
              > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
              >
              > Kind regards,
              >
              > Michael.

            • GRPA - ROCKIE
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...> wrote:

                > Good afternoon to everyone,
                >
                > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and
                therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but
                also have some locomotives too.

                > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I
                spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent
                to be missed :-)

                > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
                >
                > Kind regards,
                >
                > Michael.

              • Rainer Kuhn
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
                  Hi Michael,
                  If this is a new list please send it to me
                  Thanx

                  Ray