Re: [Z_Scale] New Facebook Group for Z Scale Enthusiasts

  • FT. Dewey
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
      "Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale."

      And the address is?????????              DEWEY

      o _____ || |
      .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
      _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
        You did not include the address. Please let us know it.

        Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale. Add photos of your layouts, discuss newly released merchandise, share tips, make new friends, and much more.

        We welcome also model railroaders of other scales who wish to know much more about the tiniest of operating model railroading equipment.

        Join us today!!

      • Thomas Habrik
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
          I do have a Z page, not only for Marklin, just everything in Z is welcome:

          http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/M%C3%A4rklin-miniclub-Spur-Z/59187821079

        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 3, 2011
            Membership request sent as well.
            Dom

            De : Linda Brownlee Ingram <wingsandwords@...>
            À : "z_scale@yahoogroups.com" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
            Envoyé le : Mercredi 2 Novembre 2011 5h05
            Objet : Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New Facebook Group for Z Scale Enthusiasts

            You are enrolled.

            Welcome!

            I LOVE your Profile Picture.  Will you please send me the jpeg file?  Thanks!

            Linda
            ,,,>^.^<,,,    A meow massages the heart and soothes the soul.