Re: [Z_Scale] Rare Z Scale For Sale

  • Rainer Kuhn
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi Michael,
      Pls send me your list
      ryas911@...
      Thanks
      Ray

      ________________________________
      From: Michael Crane <crane_alma@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 8:40 AM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Rare Z Scale For Sale

      Good afternoon to everyone,

      Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.

      All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)

      Please send me your email address if you would like a list.

      Kind regards,

      Michael.

    • Henri Seynaeve
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        Please send me the list
        Hseynaeve@...
        Thanks
        Henri

        Henri Seynaeve
        IT Engineering C.O.E.
        Tel: +1 951 256-2768
        mobile +1 216 272-0872

        On Nov 2, 2011, at 6:07 AM, Rainer Kuhn <rayas911@...> wrote:

        > Hi Michael,
        > Pls send me your list
        > ryas911@...
        > Thanks
        > Ray
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Don Fedjur
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
          Hi Mike,

          Put me on your list to send your list of Z for sale

          E-mail donfedjur@...

          Don Fedjur
          mobile phone; 760-861-5161

          Sent from my iPhone mobile office.

          On Nov 2, 2011, at 5:40 AM, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...>
          wrote:

          > Good afternoon to everyone,
          >
          > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and
          > therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons
          > but also have some locomotives too.
          >
          > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that
          > I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they
          > arent to be missed :-)
          >
          > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
          >
          > Kind regards,
          >
          > Michael.

        • Thomas Creighton Sr
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
            please send me the list thanks

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
              Please send me a copy

              Thank you
              Manfred

              Michael Crane wrote:
              > Good afternoon to everyone,
              >
              > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.
              >
              > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)
              >
              > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
              >
              > Kind regards,
              >
              > Michael.

            • dwolson22
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
                Good evening...can you please email me a list of your Z items? My email is dwolson22@.... Thanks.

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...> wrote:

                > Good afternoon to everyone,
                >
                > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.
                >
                > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)
                >
                > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
                >
                > Kind regards,
                >
                > Michael.

              • GRPA - ROCKIE
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...> wrote:

                  > Good afternoon to everyone,
                  >
                  > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and
                  therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but
                  also have some locomotives too.

                  > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I
                  spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent
                  to be missed :-)

                  > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
                  >
                  > Kind regards,
                  >
                  > Michael.

                • Rainer Kuhn
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
                    Hi Michael,
                    If this is a new list please send it to me
                    Thanx

                    Ray