Rare Z Scale For Sale

  • Michael Crane
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      Good afternoon to everyone,

      Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.

      All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)

      Please send me your email address if you would like a list.

      Kind regards,

      Michael.
    • Rainer Kuhn
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hi Michael,
        Pls send me your list
        ryas911@...
        Thanks
        Ray

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
          Please send me the list
          Hseynaeve@...
          Thanks
          Henri

          Henri Seynaeve
          IT Engineering C.O.E.
          Tel: +1 951 256-2768
          mobile +1 216 272-0872

          On Nov 2, 2011, at 6:07 AM, Rainer Kuhn <rayas911@...> wrote:

          > Hi Michael,
          > Pls send me your list
          > ryas911@...
          > Thanks
          > Ray
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Don Fedjur
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
            Hi Mike,

            Put me on your list to send your list of Z for sale

            E-mail donfedjur@...

            Don Fedjur
            mobile phone; 760-861-5161

            Sent from my iPhone mobile office.

            On Nov 2, 2011, at 5:40 AM, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...>
            wrote:

            > Good afternoon to everyone,
            >
            > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and
            > therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons
            > but also have some locomotives too.
            >
            > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that
            > I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they
            > arent to be missed :-)
            >
            > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
            >
            > Kind regards,
            >
            > Michael.

          • Thomas Creighton Sr
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
              please send me the list thanks

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
                Please send me a copy

                Thank you
                Manfred

                Michael Crane wrote:
                > Good afternoon to everyone,
                >
                > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.
                >
                > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)
                >
                > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
                >
                > Kind regards,
                >
                > Michael.

              • dwolson22
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
                  Good evening...can you please email me a list of your Z items? My email is dwolson22@.... Thanks.

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...> wrote:

                  > Good afternoon to everyone,
                  >
                  > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but also have some locomotives too.
                  >
                  > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent to be missed :-)
                  >
                  > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
                  >
                  > Kind regards,
                  >
                  > Michael.

                • GRPA - ROCKIE
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Crane" <crane_alma@...> wrote:

                    > Good afternoon to everyone,
                    >
                    > Just to let you all know that I am thinning my rare collection and
                    therefore have a fair amount of rare z for sale, mainly goods wagons but
                    also have some locomotives too.

                    > All of the items are priced at what I paid for them, and given that I
                    spend many hours getting them to as near perfect as possible, they arent
                    to be missed :-)

                    > Please send me your email address if you would like a list.
                    >
                    > Kind regards,
                    >
                    > Michael.

                  • Rainer Kuhn
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
                      Hi Michael,
                      If this is a new list please send it to me
                      Thanx

                      Ray