Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New Facebook Group for Z Scale Enthusiasts

  • Linda Brownlee Ingram
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
      You are enrolled.

      Welcome!

      I LOVE your Profile Picture.  Will you please send me the jpeg file?  Thanks!

      Linda
      ,,,>^.^<,,,    A meow massages the heart and soothes the soul.

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
        You're not alone, Greg... I cannot find it, either. And, BTW, there are several Z groups on facebook already (not that I'm complaining)

        --
        John Duino

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
          "Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale."

          And the address is?????????              DEWEY

          o _____ || |
          .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
          _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

          ________________________________
          Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale. Add photos of your layouts, discuss newly released merchandise, share tips, make new friends, and much more.

          We welcome also model railroaders of other scales who wish to know much more about the tiniest of operating model railroading equipment.

          Join us today!!

        • Lee Barry
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
            You did not include the address. Please let us know it.

            Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale. Add photos of your layouts, discuss newly released merchandise, share tips, make new friends, and much more.

            We welcome also model railroaders of other scales who wish to know much more about the tiniest of operating model railroading equipment.

            Join us today!!

          • Thomas Habrik
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
              I do have a Z page, not only for Marklin, just everything in Z is welcome:

              http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/M%C3%A4rklin-miniclub-Spur-Z/59187821079

            • de Champeaux Dominique
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 3, 2011
                Membership request sent as well.