Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New Facebook Group for Z Scale Enthusiasts

  • Linda Brownlee Ingram
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
      Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts

      There are no other Z scale groups on Facebook I could find before beginning this one.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
        Thanks Linda, I'm not an expert in facebook searching (or facebook period!), so did not know what a search would yield. I've done searches for yahoo groups and got hundreds of hits and none of them seemed to match my search phrase!

        Regards, Greg

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Linda Brownlee Ingram <wingsandwords@...> wrote:

        > Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts
        >
        > There are no other Z scale groups on Facebook I could find before beginning this one.

      • Dave Mummery
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
          I sent my request to join

          Dave Mummery

          <http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/>

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
            You are enrolled.

            Welcome!

            I LOVE your Profile Picture.  Will you please send me the jpeg file?  Thanks!

            Linda
            ,,,>^.^<,,,    A meow massages the heart and soothes the soul.

              You're not alone, Greg... I cannot find it, either. And, BTW, there are several Z groups on facebook already (not that I'm complaining)

              --
              John Duino

              There are no other Z scale groups on Facebook I could find before beginning this one.

              Linda

              > Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale. Add photos of your layouts, discuss newly released merchandise, share tips, make new friends, and much more.
              >
              > We welcome also model railroaders of other scales who wish to know much more about the tiniest of operating model railroading equipment.
              >
              > Join us today!!

            • FT. Dewey
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
                "Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale."

                And the address is?????????              DEWEY

                o _____ || |
                .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
                _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

                ________________________________
                Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale. Add photos of your layouts, discuss newly released merchandise, share tips, make new friends, and much more.

                We welcome also model railroaders of other scales who wish to know much more about the tiniest of operating model railroading equipment.

                Join us today!!

              • Lee Barry
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
                  You did not include the address. Please let us know it.

                  Z Scale Model Railroading Enthusiasts worldwide are invited to join the new Facebook Group celebrating this scale. Add photos of your layouts, discuss newly released merchandise, share tips, make new friends, and much more.

                  We welcome also model railroaders of other scales who wish to know much more about the tiniest of operating model railroading equipment.

                  Join us today!!

                • Thomas Habrik
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
                    I do have a Z page, not only for Marklin, just everything in Z is welcome:

                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/M%C3%A4rklin-miniclub-Spur-Z/59187821079

                  • de Champeaux Dominique
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 3, 2011
                      Membership request sent as well.