NYC Gp-30 trade for a chessie system GP-35

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
      Hi folks, just purchased a brand new Azl NYC GP-30 new in the box. Will trade for aMTL Chessie System GP-35. Just realized what the hell am I doing with NYC. UGH.Wanted to trade for a Santa Fe or U.P. GP-30, but those are delayed according to Rob K.Maybe to sweeten the deal i will throw in two N&W 2 bay rib sided coal hoppers fromyour Uncle Will. Email me. butch60619@yahoogroups.comThanks Harold Grady

    • harold grady
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011