Z Central Station "Z CD Challenge" Contest

  • soccrdad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      Back in 2009 Z Central Station had a cool Peanut Butter Lid Challenge Contest. Now in 2011, Z Central Station presents the Z CD Challenge Contest! The rules are very simple, you need to use a CD or DVD disc as a base, and create a mini-display on it. And of course your work must be in Z scale. The contest starts Tuesday November 1st, 2011 and finishes on noon PST, Sunday January 8th, 2012. This should give everyone plenty of time to get through the holidays to finish their contest entry.

      There will be prizes for the top three entries. Please submit three photos of your entry. On December 1st, 2011 I will create and open the Official Z CD Challenge thread for your entries.

      I have one prize locked in for the contest, a beautiful FR BNSF PS-2cd Covered Hopper #433257 donated by Alex Bercq.

      If you are one of the modelers that does not like to participate in contests... build one anyways, submit some photos and help inspire others.

      And as always, good luck and have fun!

      At this time I would also like to offer a free banner button to all Z scale user groups or modelers wishing to start a group. This offer is to any or all Z scale user groups in the world.

      1. The free banners will be 140 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. Roughly half the size of Stonebridge Models banner currently on ZCS.
      2. You may submit a pre-designed banner button, otherwise I can create a generic button for you.
      3. Your free banner button must link back to your website or email
      address.
      4. The banner button will be displayed at the bottom of every page. I will not guarantee banner location within the page.
      5. One banner button per entity.
      6. You must email me to let me know you want a free banner button. I will not create banner buttons without your request.
      7. The free Z user group banner buttons will be posted through the year 2012.

      Thanks for your support.

      John Kellett