MTL's Eastern Roads Weathered Set

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011
      I am a big fan of MTL's weathered car line they introduced recently. This
      past week, I received the Eastern Roads four pack which has two PRR and two
      NYC cars. I have to admit that I love this set and the weathering. It it
      great! My only complaint is the MTL does try to hide the road numbers on most of
      their weathered cars. But that is understandable since these cars were
      released previously. But in real life, these road number would be legible.

      I have my set sitting here with AZL's NYC GP30 up in front. What a great
      combo!

      Thumps up to MTL on this one. I am looking forward to their next weathered
      sets.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd