Re: [Z_Scale] New Tenshodo C62s in Stock!

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2011
      That's too bad, Rob,

      The "white" wheeled one has been known for years to the Gauge 1,
      O Gauge and HO Gauge community as one of the most beautiful locomotives
      ever built and many have them in their collections.

      Also, I came across a photo of the Hokaido C62-2 in a railroad park in Japan.
      So it was not just a "promotional" model that Tenshodo dreamed up.

      I think I'll wait it out for now..darn it :>(

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com