Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Pier set (elevated track)?

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 3, 2011
      We added today three boxes of the Marklin 8978 bring piers. One box is
      missing the smaller pier risers. The others have all parts. We also have other
      bridges and supports. Plus, more bridges will be uploaded shortly.

      http://www.ztrackresale.com/

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd