Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Gatorboard & Ultraboard

  • Don Fedjur
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1 7:31 PM
      The only "pie eaters" I know are Loren and Joe. That I think is an Oregon "thang".

      Don Fedjur

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1 7:59 PM
        Don,
        We are soooooo beyond pie. Now we just sit around and talk about other Z
        scalers................ :o)

        That's much juicier than pie any day.

        I should write a book. But I'd hate to be chapter one and warp everyone's
        mind.

        The only "pie eaters" I know are Loren and Joe. That I think is an Oregon
        thang".

        Don Fedjur

      • FT. Dewey
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2 7:42 AM
          Loren:"warp everyone's mind."
          Not to worry. Mine has been warped for years !!!!
          DEWEY

          _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`