Re: Gatorboard & Ultraboard

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2011
      You guys aren't going there to eat pie, are you?

      MP

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:

      > Plant the seed.......it will grow. I will be bringing some Ultraboard to our rondezvous at Henri's tomorrow.
      >

      > Don

    • Don Fedjur
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2011
        The only "pie eaters" I know are Loren and Joe. That I think is an Oregon "thang".

        Don Fedjur

        You guys aren't going there to eat pie, are you?

        MP

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:

        > Plant the seed.......it will grow. I will be bringing some Ultraboard to our rondezvous at Henri's tomorrow.
        >

        > Don

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2011
          Don,
          We are soooooo beyond pie. Now we just sit around and talk about other Z
          scalers................ :o)

          That's much juicier than pie any day.

          I should write a book. But I'd hate to be chapter one and warp everyone's
          mind.

          The only "pie eaters" I know are Loren and Joe. That I think is an Oregon
          thang".

          Don Fedjur

        • FT. Dewey
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
            Loren:"warp everyone's mind."
            Not to worry. Mine has been warped for years !!!!
            DEWEY

            _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`