Re: [Z_Scale] MTL Christmas Train

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
      Don't know for sure Mark, but it is possible that MTL had laid aside a
      number of Geeps just for the Christmas train sets.
      Loren

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
        Loren,
        I'd be impressed if they had thought that far ahead. I can't think that MTL could have expected getting the locos back into production would take so long. I hate to think how much energy they had to put into getting the manufacturing going again that could have gone into new products.

        Mark

        > Don't know for sure Mark, but it is possible that MTL had laid aside a
        > number of Geeps just for the Christmas train sets.
        > Loren

      • Lee Barry
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
          In this months Model Railroad Mag. (the Nov.2011) issue they show the "geep" as the engine going with the set.