LIRR ALCO C420 in Z scale

  • John
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
      All,

      Check out the latest addition to my Z scale layout: http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... -ALCO-C420

      Another Gerd Kurz masterpiece!!

      All the best,

      John Bartolotto
    • Rainer Kuhn
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
        This web site doesn't open. Anyone else having a problem?

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
          Doesn't open for me either

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
            Hi Loren,
            Try this:
            http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?136078-My-first-Century-ALCO-C420

            Reynard
            On Sep 29, 2011, at 11:39 AM, Loren Snyder wrote:

            > Doesn't open for me either

          • Loren Snyder
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
              Oh shoot, I'm sorry Reynard, I mistakenly thought that site was something
              else besides the trainboard. The trainboard site does work.
              A stunning piece of work by Gerd. Thank you.
              Loren

            • Jack Chase
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
                I finally got the site open using

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
                  Thanks Reynard, works perfectly!

                  Dave Mummery

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
                    Hey, Loren, no need to apologize. I did the same thing at first too!

                    Anyway, this a "WOW!" piece of Z scale modeling. The work of a
                    fine craftsman. I even like the little scene he has it modeled on
                    with the erosion exposed root systems just below the ballast.
                    I'm reminded of John Cubbin's fine work with that kind of
                    thoughtful scenery.

                    It's a long way from just plopping some track down on a board.
                    (Which is something I do all the time when I'm checking out new
                    equipment because it's fun to mess around without disturbing any fine
                    scenery work).

                    warm regardZ,
                    Reynard

                    On Sep 29, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Loren Snyder wrote:

                    > Oh shoot, I'm sorry Reynard, I mistakenly thought that site was something
                    > else besides the trainboard. The trainboard site does work.
                    > A stunning piece of work by Gerd. Thank you.
                    > Loren

                  • John & Sue Bartolotto
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 29, 2011
                      Sorry all, seem Yahoo truncated the link.

                      John

                      On 9/29/11 11:43 AM, "John Bartolotto" <jsbart09@...> wrote:

                      > All,
                      >
                      > Check out the latest addition to my Z scale layout:
                      > http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... -ALCO-C420
                      >
                      > Another Gerd Kurz masterpiece!!
                      >
                      > All the best,
                      >
                      > John Bartolotto

                    • FT. Dewey
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 30, 2011
                        Wouldn't open for me either.     DEWEY

                        _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011
                          The link Reynard sent after the original link was sent works.

                          Dave Mummery
                          http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/