Re: [Z_Scale] Re: QUESTION

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2011
      They are buying them for speculation. I did the same in N ga. I bought all of MTLs',Katos etc. new releases. Before I realized it I had $35-$50,000 worth of N stuff, all basically for spec.I learned my lesson, if it will not run on my layout due to the curves, ie: cars over 40' do not look right and will not clear some places. I have 2 new SD40s from MTL that I bought from Loren and it just does clear the tunnel portals, and it also looks funny on the curves. I e-mailed Jim O'Connell who built it for me and he said "Amiss is as good as a mile" sounds like him don't it. I would be glad to buy an NW,B&O if someone had 'em and maybe some others if I had a list to look at.