Tenshodo C62s In Stock!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2011
      Ztrack Center now has in stock Tenshodo C62s! We currently have in stock:

      81112 - Hokkaido /15 type road number 15
      81114 - Umekouji/2 type road number 2
      81115 - Hokkaido /3 type road number 3

      The Ztrack Center price is $137.50.

      To order, please visit:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/tenshodo/index.html

      Ztrack Center also has in stock a limited number of Oha35 passenger cars in
      both brown and blue liveries.

      To order the passenger cars, visit:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/tenshodo_passenger/index.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd