Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MOTORIZED SPEEDER

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7 11:15 AM
      Hello Arnim,
      I saw the police car light working but I was hard pressed
      to find the "illuminated motorcycle". I'm sure it's there somewhere.
      Choppers and "Profilers" are not the kind of MCs I would ever purchase or
      ride since they are inherently poor handling on curvy roads.

      The backroad "twisters" are one of the great joys of motorcycling.
      Different strokes for different folks;>)

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com