Re: Wanted: Pro Z Expansion Plate

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2011
      Mike,

      I live in Japan. I probably can still find a "C" and/or "D" set. BUT... you probably will not like the costs involved. The U.S.$ is taking a beating against the Japanese Yen. Plus, shipping will not be cheap either. I can ship by U.S. Postal Service through the APO military post box. Not sure if I can find a box big enough to place the set in, but I could at least wrap it and hope for the best.

      Let me know if you want me to hunting for you...

      Alex

      Tokyo