Rokuhan's smallest radius curve in operation

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2011
      The oval is 4 x R670 curved and 2 x L10mm straight with feed point and
      it measures 10 x 5 inches approximately.
      Lajos Thek R4-11-8 with a few car

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoCC84i9Nc8

      Marklin 0-6-0 dressed up to be a Porter 0-6-0 in Nn3znc pulling z few
      Japanese narrow N scale narrow gauge cars

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaZBRvl98cc

      cheers Garth
    • David Mummery
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2011
        Garth

        Cool stuff, the first thing that comes to mind is to put a christmas tree and presents in the middle and I have a christmas setting for one of my G scale houses.
        All kidding aside very neat stuff!

      • Don Avila
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2011
          *Garth is ahead of you. His wife and some of the ladies in Mr Dave's group
          have just that and running at the train shows. You would be surprised at
          the interest it generates.

          ...d

          *
          On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 9:17 PM, David Mummery <d_mummery@...> wrote:

          > Garth
          >
          > Cool stuff, the first thing that comes to mind is to put a christmas tree
          > and presents in the middle and I have a christmas setting for one of my G
          > scale houses.
          > All kidding aside very neat stuff!
          >
          > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

          *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

        • Garth
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2011
            Yes there is a picture floating around somewhere with Dora's Christmas tree and miniature wrapped presents and lights inside an oval of track with her Holiday train pulling a bunch of Holiday themed cars she along with Judi George and Judy Avila decorated. The train has 2 green GP35's and about 10 cars I think now. Christmas, Haloween, Summer at beach, Thanksgiving, and I am not sure what else she has now .

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Avila <zbarr474@...> wrote:

            > *Garth is ahead of you. His wife and some of the ladies in Mr Dave's group
            > have just that and running at the train shows. You would be surprised at
            > the interest it generates.
            >
            > ...d
            >

            > *
            > On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 9:17 PM, David Mummery <d_mummery@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Garth
            > >
            > > Cool stuff, the first thing that comes to mind is to put a christmas tree
            > > and presents in the middle and I have a christmas setting for one of my G
            > > scale houses.
            > > All kidding aside very neat stuff!
            > >
            > > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

            > --
            > *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

          • Garth
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2011
              There is a mistake here it is R70 not R670 curves

              Garth

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Garth Hamilton <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:

              > The oval is 4 x R670 curved and 2 x L10mm straight with feed point and
              > it measures 10 x 5 inches approximately.
              > Lajos Thek R4-11-8 with a few car
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoCC84i9Nc8
              >

              > Marklin 0-6-0 dressed up to be a Porter 0-6-0 in Nn3znc pulling z few
              > Japanese narrow N scale narrow gauge cars
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaZBRvl98cc
              >

              > cheers Garth

            • de Champeaux Dominique
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2011
                As I'm definitly not fond of (ultra) tight curves this brand may be useful for a streetcar system....
                Dom

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 6, 2011
                  Dom--

                  I hope you mean "radius" and not "brand." Rokuhan also happens to make the broadest curves available for Z Scale.

                  http://1-220.blogspot.com/2011/02/rokuhan-track-brief-faq.html

                  Regards,
                  David

                  http://davidksmith.com/modeling.htm