Re: Plattling Yard [Germany] Activity 0654 Friday AM EDST USA

  • gwhackman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      When I logged onto the yard [this date] I was looking at an extrmely large volumne of Dark smoke to the left of the far right side passenger canopy. I thought it was a Desiel warming up. But with the amount of people around the engine area it turned out what appeared to be a RailFan Vintage steam excursion event. When the train departed it appeared to be a smaller steam unit coupled with very vintage wood passenger cars and at leat three goods wagons in tow. Anyone else get a better shot at this. Terry in New Hampshire [USA]