Re: [Z_Scale] Re: motorized speeder

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 3 12:21 PM
      Don,
      That article was hastily written and isn't very thorough nor easily
      understood.

      Folks are after me to do an article the right way with new pictures and
      materials list.

      Just one more project to add to my plate..........I'm gaining weight........
      .boo.....

      Loren

      Message 49 of 49 , Aug 6 2:53 PM
        Sorry, but my English is very bad. I must all translate with PROMPT.
        I hope You can forgive me.
        I have had in English nearly 50 years ago at school. Afterwards, however, only on vacation sometimes the breakfast orders.

        Detlev