Re: Motorized Speeder

  • dr strangelove
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 2, 2011
      If I was to run a speeder it would be off on a siding just made for it. Seems they ran jerky in real life too. one could just attach the fishing line to run down a whole both sides, but again it would just be running back and forth on a strait track.
      Germans used to have a system for running cars on model autobahn using a train that was made with a magnet years ago but it was a plastic roadway, with track underneath. A slit down the middle would work but you would see it unless you had the right angle.
      I'm going to do some experimenting and see what I can come up with.
    • D.
      Message 49 of 49 , Aug 6, 2011
        Sorry, but my English is very bad. I must all translate with PROMPT.
        I hope You can forgive me.
        I have had in English nearly 50 years ago at school. Afterwards, however, only on vacation sometimes the breakfast orders.

        Detlev