Re: [Z_Scale] Re: motorized speeder

  • Alan Cox
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 2, 2011
      On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 21:41:42 -0000
      "david.davidksmith" <david@...> wrote:

      > http://www.t-gauge.net/retail.htm

      Many of those listed seem out of date, and there hasn't been much new T
      of late but its certainly out there although somewhat problematic in
      control and with the switches.

      Alan
    • D.
      Message 49 of 49 , Aug 6, 2011
        Sorry, but my English is very bad. I must all translate with PROMPT.
        I hope You can forgive me.
        I have had in English nearly 50 years ago at school. Afterwards, however, only on vacation sometimes the breakfast orders.

        Detlev