Stonebridge Models Speeder Kitbash Extension and More!

  • soccrdad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      I would like to let everyone know that the special pricing for the
      Stonebridge Model Speeder Kits has been extended for a week. The price
      of $12.95 is still good until Sunday August 7th 2011. The special
      pricing transition for the website was slow to be published after NTS
      2011.

      I want to thank Stony for the 230+ NTS 2011 Z photographs published in
      the Z Central Station galleries. Again, if you recognize anyone in the
      photos, please leave their names in the comment section.

      I hope everyone that took advantage of the free NTS 2011 banners are
      satisfied with the extra web traffic. My experiment was to help create
      awareness for the Z community. If I could get some good feedback, I
      would like to consider this program again in the future.

      Some of you know back in June I displayed Shorpy photos
      http://www.shorpy.com <http://www.shorpy.com/> in Z Central Station
      banners. I know I enjoyed them, I hope you did too. Well, for the
      month of August, Z Central Station is showcasing Travis Dewitz
      Photography. I have been on Wisconsin Rail (Wisrail) Yahoo Group for
      some time, and when Travis posts a new photographÂ… I sit back and
      really enjoy his work. My best explanation is that he somehow
      orchestrates his photographs. Travis has his own site:
      http://www.therailroadcollection.com/
      <http://www.therailroadcollection.com/> and he has photographs on
      http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=22753
      <http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=22753> If you ever
      get some extra time, go ahead and visit to view his photography. I am
      most definitely sure you will find some Z modeling inspiration.

      A final note, Z Central Station has been continuously developing and
      maturing. Z Central Station has just recently adopted a Privacy Policy
      how member information is used and protected. And Z Central Station has
      also adopted a Forum/Chat Disclaimer. If any other website owner wishes
      for a copy of either document to adapt for their own website please
      contact me and I will be glad to help you.

      Sincerely,

      John Kellett

      Z Central Station