Re: newb question: how to fix an unruly truck on marklin flatbed car.

  • theredone79
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 31, 2011
      Mark,
      I took your idea and tried some 600 grit sandpaper (mostly because I had some lying around and still dont have an x-acto knife). It didn't get the truck moving as free as the rest of my set but it seems to be good enough. I have been running the set forwards and backwards for a few minutes now and have had no derailments. This is a huge improvement considering I couldn't get the flat car to make it around the track at all before (and all I have is a 16" x 21" oval).

      I would like to thank everyone for their help and ideas.

      David your site looks very interesting and I will be visiting it frequently. I will need to get a few more sections of track because the layouts on your page are much more interesting than my simple oval.

      V/R

      Eric