Re: Z-bend track electrical: how to insert power

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi Mark

      I sell powerharness for the Z bend track standarts you can find them on our website at

      www.hobbycraftsnmore.com

      or copt and paste

      http://hobbycraftsnmore.com/php3dp30mub0020/products.php?cat=647

      to is see what we have avaible and email me if you have any questions

      I am out of a few versions which are at the solders ( I have them professionaly soldered). They should be done by the end on next week hopefully. If you want a type I'm out of email at hobbycraftsnmore@... and I can let you know when in.

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      hobbycraftsnmore@...
      www.hobbycraftsnmore.com