Re: Pass Cars

  • alwync1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi Ray and Mark,

      I want to do the UP Obs/Dome similar to the Kato N Scale model but have problems getting outline drawing so I can do the etches. Similar to you guys the sides you are looking for can be done nicely as and etch which will give the fineness of the model required as well as giving the correct outline. Maybe we can do something the is beneficial to all if you can direct me to somewhere I can get reasonable drawing to scale from. I plan to wrap the sides around a MTL Passenger Dome car. I am also looking to do a correct UP Baggage Car. Similarly I believe that the ATSF Baggage Cars were a lot shorter than most other baggage cars. I can do the drawings and get the etches done but first off I need some plans.

      If you can help PM me and we will see what we can do.

      Regards

      Al Cutmore
      Australia