Final Call For Central Coast Railroad Festival Layouts

  • Bob C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      If you have an operating layout in the area around San Luis Obispo, CA, (from Paso Robles to Santa Maria) this is the final call to add your layout to the official Central Coast Railroad Festival layout tour, aka Layout Tour #27.

      Tour #27 is part of the Festival on October 6-10. We're looking for operating layouts in any scale in that area. The tour is free and self-guided.

      If you have a layout and may be interested in participating in the layout tour or have any questions before committing to the tour, please contact me in the next week or so. If you know of a layout owner who may be interested, also please contact me or pass this message on to them.

      Contact me OFF LIST at:

      thecitrusbelt@...

      Festival Website: www.ccrrf.com

      Layout Tour #28 will be in the area from west Simi Valley and Ventura up to Santa Barbara on November 19, 2011.

      Layout Tour #29 will be in the Victorville-Hesperia area in February 2012.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator
      Model Railroads Of Southern California
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/