Re : R?f.: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Ops was Frustrated, Discouraged, and Disillusioned

  • david.davidksmith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      Please don't take it personally, David! I call the shots as I see them. Just because we may have a difference of opinion doesn't mean I won't continue to lend a hand with your project.

      Regards,
      David

      http://davidksmith.com/modeling.htm

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David Mummery " <d_mummery@...> wrote:

      > Can't help but think that part of David's comment was directed to me even he tweaked the track plan.
      >
      > Loren, done both just know nervous about starting my new to Z layout and adventure. So I'm in the garage milling 2x8 western red cedar into 1/4x1/4x24" G scale framing sticks.
      >

      > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

    • David Mummery
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
        David, no worries I didn't it was just funny how this thread turned. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous after these comments but none the less I am excited to start this project!

        As much of lone wolf I may be this group is great, you all seem to be calling them as you see them and that is greatly appreciated by this modeler!

        This will be layout #5 and yes they are all in different stages. You get stumped or frustrated you have 4 others you can work on.

        So gang as far as this modeler is concerned keep the commentary rolling, you all have added.

        Dave Mummery