Re: Re : R?f.: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Ops was Frustrated, Discouraged, and Disillusioned

  • David Mummery
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      Can't help but think that part of David's comment was directed to me even he tweaked the track plan.

      Loren, done both just know nervous about starting my new to Z layout and adventure. So I'm in the garage milling 2x8 western red cedar into 1/4x1/4x24" G scale framing sticks.

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
        G scale?

        Oh that's all right by me. Many play with several scales. I model in Z but
        would also do G if I had the time to build.

        Don't be nervous,.....just do it. The worst you can do is screw it up and
        even then, you will have learned a lot about it.

        Loren

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
          Please don't take it personally, David! I call the shots as I see them. Just because we may have a difference of opinion doesn't mean I won't continue to lend a hand with your project.

          Regards,
          David

          http://davidksmith.com/modeling.htm

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David Mummery " <d_mummery@...> wrote:

          > Can't help but think that part of David's comment was directed to me even he tweaked the track plan.
          >
          > Loren, done both just know nervous about starting my new to Z layout and adventure. So I'm in the garage milling 2x8 western red cedar into 1/4x1/4x24" G scale framing sticks.
          >

          > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        • David Mummery
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
            David, no worries I didn't it was just funny how this thread turned. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous after these comments but none the less I am excited to start this project!

            As much of lone wolf I may be this group is great, you all seem to be calling them as you see them and that is greatly appreciated by this modeler!

            This will be layout #5 and yes they are all in different stages. You get stumped or frustrated you have 4 others you can work on.

            So gang as far as this modeler is concerned keep the commentary rolling, you all have added.

            Dave Mummery